It’s high time we talk about this before it becomes all mainstream
and cloudy because crystals are seriously fabulous and powerful tools that you can incorporate in literally every aspect of your life. They're not just here to look pretty they, like many other tools we'll explore, are here to assist you along your journey on the earth plane.
Crystals are powerful, transformational tools, capable of even turning sound into light. While we may consider crystals to be both inert and lifeless, the reality is they constitute and comprise the very essence of our physical and even energetic composition. Our bodies, like crystals, are composed of silicone and water, and that is why we can so intensely feel the vibration of a crystal bowl resonating within us. If we believe that crystals are as much a part of the web of connection as we are, then we can readily recognize that crystals have the ability to act as intermediaries, enabling us to communicate and connect with higher levels of consciousness and existence. Crystals have unique paths—and it is believed by energy workers and healers that they too, have their own karmic lessons to fulfill and experience, not unlike humans. If one truly espouses the belief that everything in the Universe is interconnected, then one must recognize that crystals are really just another manifestation or reflection of who we are. - By Dr. Olga Rodriguez Rasmussen, D. Min.
This is just a brief description of what gemstones and crystals do. I started learning about these pieces of heaven a few years back while taking a class on developing your intuition and psychic abilities. Yeaaaa man, I does this. Since my class I’ve tried to wear or carry crystals with me wherever I go. I’ll let you do your own research but here are some great resources and facts for you to begin.
This isn’t a religious thing it’s a nature thing. Every living thing has a vibration and crystals, gemstones, and fossils are no different.
- Crystals have been used for healing, manifestation, and protection since the dawn of civilization.
- Healers, shamans, and priests have long used crystals for their unique and special properties. It is widely believed crystals vibrate at the same pitch as humans - such that the resonance between the stone and the human either combats the vibration of the illness or amplifies that of health. –Amy Crawford
- Crystals are NOT expensive. Don’t get got. You can get them offline but I would suggest going to an actual shop in your area. They usually have great descriptions of each stone and a lot of times you will be drawn to specific stones based on your own personal needs at the time. Your SOUL knows what it needs.
- There are ways to cleanse and charge your stones. Make sure you do once you get them. Crystals transmit energy but they also absorb negativity and emotion and being at a shop or handled by many can cloud their power.
- They’re great to use while meditating to connect with your higher self.
In Reiki crystals are used to remove energy blocks and restore balance in the body.
They can be used to heal both emotional and physical wounds.
- I often carry mine in my bra or in my pocket. I know some women put them in their hair. If you are going to throw them in your bag be sure to get a little pouch that you put them in first to protect them and not have them falling around everywhere. Be gentle.
- There is a lot of faux crystal jewelry out there right now. If you’re going to get a crystal necklace it might as well be real so you can benefit from all the special power. Most crystal shops sell points and different stones that can easily be made into jewelry or are ready to be attached to a chain.
Enjoy this video to get your Crystals 101 on:
Here are some great links:
3 Things I wish I knew before I started working with crystals - Video – Her name is Hibiscus Moon! Also start it at 4:24 before that she’s just talking.
How to Use Crystals in Healing Quick video only 4minutes.
Crystal Grid Created by a Seven Year Old – He is amazing. An indigo child who hears messages from the crystals and creates amazing grids.
If you have any questions I’m more than happy to talk more about what I know. This is really just the tip of the iceberg babes. Hit me up on the twitta or slide through my DMs. You can also email me LaurenSpurnell@gmail.com or comment below.